Application are available for University of Sydney Scholarships 2022. Would you like to study in Sydney? Australia is one of the most sorts after-study destinations for most international students globally. Hence, the University of Sydney Scholarships 2022 is a chance to make studying in Sydney in reality.
Sydney Scholarships 2022 intake are now open for eligible candidates to Study for Bachelors, Masters’s, and PhD. Scholarships. Sydney Scholarships is open to all International Students who do not have to worry about the cost as it is a Fully Funded Scholarship.
However, It may interest you to know that the University of Sydney is Australia’s First public University, and is regarded as a top Leading University. There is no registration fee required to apply for Sydney Scholarships in one of the fastest-growing nations in the world.
After the recent COVID-19 pandemic, Australia became the first country to open borders for international students to return. The University of Sydney offers any academic field that you may like to enrol on.
There is no doubt that the resultant effect of the pandemic has led to increased demand for Free of Cost Online Courses which can lead to gaining Full Scholarships.
The Sydney Scholarships is a Full 4 Years program for Undergraduate, 2 Years of Master’s, and 3 years for PhD. Note that all the Expenses will be covered by the University of Sydney and the Australian Government.
Summary of the University of Sydney Scholarships 2022
- Country: Australia
- University: University of Sydney
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD.
- Financial Coverage: it is a Fully Funded scholarship
- Application Deadline: it is Accepted All Year
Arts and Social Sciences
Architecture, Design, and Planning
Education and Social Work
Medicine and Health
How To Apply For University of Sydney Scholarships 2022 in Australia
The Application Process for Sydney Scholarships is Online
- Visit the Official website of the University of Sydney to apply
- Click the links below, for the program of your interest For Bachelors Program: https://www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships/e/sydney-scholars-awards.html
- For Masters, PhD click the link below: https://www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships/e/university-sydney-international-scholarship.html
Sydney Scholarships Financial Benefits For MS & PhD
- The scholarship’s worth is about $35,629 per annum. It covers the tuition fees and living costs.
- A Reimbursement of up to $420 for Master’s candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates will be made for direct costs of producing a thesis in accordance with the University’s thesis allowance claim information.
- Scholarship Holders may receive an award or salary to undertake their research degree provided.
- Recipients of the Scholarship receive up to 20 working days of recreational leave every 12 months of the Scholarship.
- All Female recipients of the Scholarship who have completed twelve months of their award are entitled to a maximum of twelve weeks of paid maternity leave during the tenure of the Scholarship
- This scholarship worth is around $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Sydney Scholarships
- An applicant must be a Domestic student or an international students
- Academic Merit
- Personal Statement supporting the scholarship application
- Nationality is not a barrier as all the Applicants from all over the world are accepted by any nationality.
- Applicants for Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy must present a Bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honours from the University of Sydney or another approved institution
- D. Research applicants must demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability.
Master’s Program Applicants:
Bachelor’s Degree Diploma and Transcripts
PhD. Program Applicants:
- Master’s degree diploma and Transcripts
- The highest degree and Transcript of the applicant verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Letter of Acceptance from Supervisor
- An English language proficiency score.
- Academic thesis or relevant publications