University of Ghana Postgraduate Scholarship 2023 is available for suitably qualified applicants who wish to apply.
Meanwhile, the University of Ghana through the Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, School of Public Health, invites eligible candidates to apply for a scholarship and pursue a full-time postgraduate program.
About University of Ghana
The University of Ghana is the oldest and largest of the thirteen Ghanaian national public universities. It was founded in 1948,in the British colony of the Gold Coast, as the University College of the Gold Coast, and was originally an affiliate college of the University of London,which supervised its academic programs and awarded degrees.
Description of University of Ghana Masters Scholarships
- Type of program: Postgraduate
- Organization: University of Ghana
- Country: Ghana
- Institution: University of Ghana
- Course to study Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: September 9, 2022
Benefits of University of Ghana Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
- A one round-trip economy airfare between the student’s home country and Accra, Ghana;
- Coverage of tuition and academic fees;
- Basic medical and accident insurance;
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses, including accommodation equivalent to local living costs; and
- Research support for research project/thesis expenses during data collection.
Eligibility Criteria for Ghana Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
Therefore, the university of Ghana scholarship program is aimed at students from countries in Asia, and Africa. But, certain requirements are important for an applicant to be eligible. there include;
- Applicants must be resident in and nationals of a low- or middle-income country (as defined by the World Bank) in the WHO African Region;
- The Applicant should be below 35 years old at the time of application;
- He/She must meet the standard University of Ghana admission requirements for international or local graduate students
- Candidates must have interest in developing a career in implementation research on infectious diseases of poverty;
- English proficiency is a major requirement
- Show proof of ability to obtain study leave from employment before commencement of the program; and
- Applicants is required to consent to meet health requirements in line with regulations of the Government of Ghana and the University of Ghana.
How to Apply
For applicants to be selected for this University of Ghana Master’s Scholarship 2023
Visit the webpage and read more about the application requirement processes, after which you click on “APPLY NOW” when you are ready to begin the process. https://admission.ug.edu.gh/applying/postgraduate/how-apply-graduate-programmes
The next step is to Choose the appropriate option (either “GHANAIAN APPLICANT” or “INTERNATIONAL APPLICANT”,
Then Create an account and login to commence the application process. But ensure that you select either Master of Public Health or Msc. Applied Health Social Science.
After completing the first two steps, click on the link below (https://apply.ug.edu.gh/admissions/tdr to Create an account and apply for the TDR Postgraduate Scholarship in Implementation Research (2022 academic year). You will need to Select either Master of Public Health or Msc. Applied Health Social Science.
Carefully Complete all fields and upload the required documents before submitting.
The application deadline date for the University of Ghana Scholarship is September 9, 2022. Please note that late submission of application will result to a decline of the application.