The Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023 application is currently ongoing for all international students around the world.
If your dream has always been to study in Switzerland with a fully funded scholarship, the you have to carefully go through the information this to enable you apply for the scholarship successfully as may be lucky to be among the chosen ones.
Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge.
However, the country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned.
About Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023
Annually, the Swiss Excellence Scholarship is is made available by the government of Switzerland. there are about 500 fully funded scholarships offered for suitably qualified international students to pursue their Master’s and PhD degrees.
However, your desired field will be covered as the scholarship covers a large number of subjects offered for admission. Fields such as; Arts, Medicine, Engineering, Science, Law, and Management degree program are all covered by the Swiss Excellence Scholarship program.
The Swiss Excellence Scholarship is ranked to be a very prestigious scholarship. most students from all the world are encouraged to apply to study in one of the most sorts after study destinations in Europe (Switzerland) for free.
As beneficiary the prestigious opportunity, you can study at any university in Switzerland with all the expenses covered.
Earlier we mentioned had the Swiss government offered this fully funded scholarship for selected candidates. Meanwhile, there are no application fees for this program.
How to Apply for fully funded Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023
- Please note that all the required Documents listed below must be in English.
- The application process for the Swiss Excellence Scholarship is
- You can Visit the Official website for applying the guidelines
- Click the link below to Apply: https://www.sbfi.admin.ch/sbfi/en/home/education/scholarships-and-grants/swiss-government-excellence-scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria For Swiss Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023
- All Candidates seeking to apply for a PhD and Post-Doc program must have a master’s degree equivalent to a Swiss Master’s degree.
- Master’s degree program applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree equivalent to a Swiss Master’s degree.
- Nationals of Switzerland are not eligible to apply.
- The recipients of this Scholarship must move to Switzerland for the study period.
- Candidates who are beneficiaries of previous Swiss government grants can not apply.
Applications are subject to preliminary selection by the relevant national authorities and/or the Swiss diplomatic representation. The short-listed applications are then assessed by the Federal Commission for Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS), which takes the final decision.
The FCS assesses scholarship applications according to three criteria:
- Candidate profile
- Quality of the research project or artistic work
- Synergies and potential for future research cooperation
The FCS is composed of professors from all Swiss public universities. Scholarship awards are decided on the basis of academic and scientific excellence.
Documents Needed to Complete the Swiss Excellence Scholarship Application
- A brief well-arranged CV
- Letter of motivation
- Two sets of documents to be submitted (original and copy)
- The first set of documents must be signed having two letters of recommendation.
- While the second set should have a copy of the first set except for the recommendation letter.