Meredith Legacy Scholarships 2023 application is currently available for suitably qualified applicants.
However, the Meredith Legacy Scholarships is designed for the academic year 2022-2023. This Scholarship is offered by Meredith College to provide financial support to the students.
About Meredith Legacy Scholarships
This prestigious scholarship is the highest honor available to freshmen entering Meredith College. The full, four-year, merit-based scholarship is awarded based on superior academic achievement, intellectual promise and leadership ability.
About Meredith College
Meredith College is a private women’s liberal arts college and coeducational graduate school in Raleigh, North Carolina. As of 2021 Meredith enrolls approximately 1,500 women in its undergraduate programs and 300 men and women in its graduate programs.
However, the students are given the required push to identify their personal assets, capitalize on them, and then get ready to change the world for the better. Students are allowed to choose from over 90 academic programs and experiences including internships, study abroad, and undergraduate research while being guided by knowledgeable instructors.
Description Meredith Legacy Scholarships 2023
- Nationality: International
- University: Meredith College
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
Recipients are awarded full tuition, room and board, books, supplies, international study, networking opportunities, and other academic enrichment programs with a total estimated value of $210,000.
How to Apply for the Meredith Legacy Scholarships 2022/2023
Simply apply to Meredith College. No separate application is necessary! If you’re an admitted first-year student, you can receive a minimum $20,000 annual scholarship award if you meet the scholarship criteria. And, the award is renewable for four years as long as you maintain good academic standing.
- A copy of the secondary school records (official copy)
- Official recommendation from school, together with an academic teacher recommendation
- Academic transcripts
- All applicants must meet the Honors Program requirements of Meredith College.
- The students is also required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
- Apply for Meredith Legacy Scholarships by visiting the webpage below; https://www.meredith.edu/financial-assistance/financial-assistance-undergraduate-scholarships/
Eligibility Criteria for Meredith Legacy Scholarships
- The Meredith Legacy Scholarships is open to all international women students
- Eligible Students can apply for honor programs offered at Meredith College.
- Applicants must be first-year students.
- Applicants must present their highest academic achievement, intellectual promise, and leadership ability.