So you have decided to learn about how to delete Telenor connect account ? Unfortunately, not all websites and social networks are created equal when it comes to removing your account from their web-space. For some, it takes only a couple of clicks to delete all your data.
Having too many digital accounts have been proved to increase your risk of data being misused or stolen.
There are several reasons why it is a good idea to delete unused accounts. The best reason is to prevent criminals online from reusing your information to try to log in to other web services.
About Telenor Connect
Telenor Connect is quick and safe, and also allows you to add multiple numbers to the same account for your convenience. Your CONNECT account will now become your Digital ID for use across many of Telenor’s services, including the My Telenor App (available on iOS and Android).
However, when you want to be rid of an online account, many sites don’t make it easy. Some sites make it practically impossible to delete your account and data from their database.
In this article, we have provided you with the best guides and steps on how to delete your Telenor Connect account successfully.
How To Delete Telenor Connect Account
Follow the steps below are to cancel your account;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Goto the following URL “https://connect-support.telenordigital.com/hc/en-us/articles/235788228-How-can-I-delete-my-CONNECT-Account-“
2. Click on Customer Support.
3. Select whether to contact their customer service representative via Live Chat or Contact Form.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@Connect.com.
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them.
Use the comment box below, for your questions and contributions