So you have decided to learn about how to delete Soompi account? Unfortunately, not all websites and social networks are created equal when it comes to removing your account from their webs-pace. For some, it takes only a couple of clicks to delete all your data.
Having too many digital accounts have been proved to increase your risk of data being misused or stolen.
There are several reasons why it is a good idea to delete unused accounts. The best reason is to prevent criminals online from reusing your information to try to log in to other web services.
Soompi is an English-language website providing coverage of Korean pop culture. It has one of the largest international Internet communities for K-pop, mostly concentrated in news and forums. With more than 23 million fans across all platforms, Soompi offers English and Spanish services.
However, when you want to get rid of an online account, many sites don’t make it easy. Some sites make it practically impossible to delete your account and data from their database.
In this article, we have provided you with the best guides and steps on how to delete your Soompi account successfully.
How To Delete Soompi Account
Follow the steps below are to cancel your account;
1. Go to the following URL ““https://support.soompi.com/hc/en-us/requests/new““
2. On the “Select your issue from the categories below” option, select DELETE A THREAD / DELETE A POST / DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
3. Enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
4. In the “Subject” text field, type, REQUEST TO PERMANENTLY DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
5. Now, in the “Description” text field, enter your honest reason for requesting account deletion, and also with your Soompi social login (i.e. the email address you use to log in on Facebook or Google).
6. Enter your username.
7. Enter the link to the post or profile you want to delete.
8. Select your country.
9. And finally, click on SUBMIT to send your account deletion request.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”