So you have decided to learn about how to delete QuackQuack account? Unfortunately, not all websites and social networks are created equal when it comes to removing your account from their webs-pace. For some, it takes only a couple of clicks to delete all your data.
Having too many digital accounts have been proved to increase your risk of data being misused or stolen.
There are several reasons why it is a good idea to delete unused accounts. The best reason is to prevent criminals online from reusing your information to try to log in to other web services.
QuackQuack.in is an online dating and matchmaking platform service for singles. The company’s mission is to help Indian singles find other genuine singles through their apps. QuackQuack.in was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Telangana, India.
However, when you want to be rid of an online account, many sites don’t make it easy. Some sites make it practically impossible to delete your account and data from their database.
Features Of 30 Day Fitness
You will no longer enjoy the following features if you delete your account
In this article, we have provided you with the best guides and steps on how to delete your QuackQuack account successfully.
How To Deactivate QuackQuack Account
1. Login to QuackQuack.in
2. Go to Settings and look for Deactivate Account
3. Click on Deactivate Account and follow instructions.
How To Delete QuackQuack Account
Follow the steps below are to cancel your account;
1. Go to the following URL “https://www.quackquack.in/v2/help/contactus.php“
2. Enter your Email Address that is linked to the account you want to delete.
3. Confirm your Email Address
4. On the Subject section, type REQUEST TO PERMANENTLY DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
5 .And in the Description box, write your honest reason to permanently delete your account.
6 .Scroll down a little and enter the captcha code.
7. And then finally, click on SUBMIT to send your account deletion request.