Do you wish to learn how to delete Pearup account? Unfortunately, not all websites and social networks are the same when it comes to removing your account from their webspace. For some, it takes only a couple of clicks to delete all your data.
Having too many digital accounts have been prooved to increase your risk of data being misused or stolen.
There are several reasons why it is a good idea to delete unused accounts. The best reason is to prevent criminals online from reusing your information to try to log in to other web services.
PearUp is an inclusive community designed for people who are looking to date new people, find friends, or to connect with local singles. So users can chat and meet people they are truly interested in with their customized match filters.
Meanwhile, PearUp is an inclusive community designed for people who are looking to date new people, find friends, or to connect with local singles. So users can chat and meet people they are truly interested in with their customized match filters.
However, when you want to be rid of an online account, many sites don’t make it easy. Some sites make it practically impossible to delete your account and data from their database.
If you no longer find the Pearup account interesting and wish to delete it, in this post we have provided you with comprehensive steps to guide you on how to delete your account successfully.. All you have to do is to carefully follow the steps outlined below.
How To Delete Pearup Account
At the moment, there is just TWO methods for deleting an Apartment List account, which is detailed below:
Follow the steps below are to cancel your account;
Delete Your Account Through Website
1. Open the Pearup mobile app on your phone and log into your account
2. Navigate to your main menu on the top left corner of your screen.
3. Tap on your Settings.
4. Now, delete your profile on the settings page.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address Send an email email@example.com.
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them. A Format on How to Write a Mail to Delete An Online Account
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
All rights reserved, no part of this publication and other digital contents on this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieved system, or transmitted in an form, by means of photocopy or otherwise without the consent of Hillsayjet.COM.