So you have decided to learn about how to delete NurseGrid account? Unfortunately, not all websites and social networks are created equal when it comes to removing your account from theirwebspace. For some, it takes only a couple of clicks to delete all your data.
Having too many digital accounts have been prooved to increase your risk of data being misused or stolen.
There are several reasons why it is a good idea to delete unused accounts. The best reason is to prevent criminals online from reusing your information to try to log in to other web services.
NurseGrid, allows you take control of your schedule and balance work and personal life like never before. NurseGrid hands you the reins to your career with 24/7 access to your schedule, shift transparency, direct messaging with mentors and colleagues, and credential management.
However, when you want to be rid of an online account, many sites don’t make it easy. Some sites make it practically impossible to delete your account and data from their database.
Features Of NurseGrid
- Carry their work schedule everywhere they go
- Compare calendars with colleagues for swaps or off-duty plans
- Know who is working before they arrive
- Signal availability for additional shifts, swaps, and flex-offs
- Manage shifts at multiple worksites
- Sync with their calendar apps for a complete life view
- Send group and private messages to colleagues
- Share their schedule with family and friends
In this article, we have provided you with the best guides and steps on how to delete your NurseGrid Account successfully.
How To Delete NurseGrid Account
Follow the steps below are to cancel your account;
Deleting NurseGrid app from an Iphone
1. Open the NurseGrids app on your Iphone
2. From your home screen, tap the NurseGrid icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
3. An “X” sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
4. Click the “X” sign on NurseGrid.
5. Tap the red delete button and viola!
Delete NurseGrid app from Android device
1. Go to your Android phone settings.
2. Click on ‘Apps‘.
3. Select the NurseGrid app you want to delete.
4. Click “Uninstall“.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address support@redacted
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them.
Use the comment box below, for your questions and contributions