So you have decided to learn about how to delete Edmodo account? Unfortunately, not all websites and social networks are created equal when it comes to removing your account from their webs-pace. For some, it takes only a couple of clicks to delete all your data.
Having too many digital accounts have been proved to increase your risk of data being misused or stolen.
There are several reasons why it is a good idea to delete unused accounts. The best reason is to prevent criminals online from reusing your information to try to log in to other web services.
Edmodo is an educational technology company offering a communication, collaboration, and coaching platform to K-12 schools and teachers. The Edmodo network enables teachers to share content, distribute quizzes, assignments, and manage communication with students, colleagues, and parents.
However, when you want to be rid of an online account, many sites don’t make it easy. Some sites make it practically impossible to delete your account and data from their database.
In this article, we have provided you with the best guides and steps on how to delete your Edmodo account successfully.
How To Delete Edmodo Account
Follow the steps below are to cancel your account;
Be reminded that, When a Student account is deleted, all student work and grades associated with that account will be lost.
1. Sign in to your edmodo.com account on any browser of your choice.
2. Click on your PROFILE PICTURE.
3. Immediately, a drop-down menu will appear.
4. Click on SETTINGS.
5. On the bottom section of the setting page, click on DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
6. Again, a pop-up section will appear.
7. Enter your password.
8. And finally, click on DEACTIVATE to permanently delete your account.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them.
Use the comment box below, for your questions and contributions