So you have decided to learn about how to delete British Gas account? Unfortunately, not all websites and social networks are created equal when it comes to removing your account from their web-space. For some, it takes only a couple of clicks to delete all your data.
Having too many digital accounts have been proved to increase your risk of data being misused or stolen.
There are several reasons why it is a good idea to delete unused accounts. The best reason is to prevent criminals online from reusing your information to try to log in to other web services.
About British Gas
British Gas is an energy and home services provider in the United Kingdom. It is the trading name of British Gas Services Limited and British Gas New Heating Limited, both subsidiaries of Centrica.
However, when you want to be rid of an online account, many sites don’t make it easy. Some sites make it practically impossible to delete your account and data from their database.
Features Of British Gas
You will no longer enjoy the following features if you delete your account
- Book an engineer (if you have cover with us)
- Book one-off boiler repairs (even if you don’t have cover)Track and manage engineer appointments
- Book an annual boiler service*
- Top up your smart pre-pay meter
- Get handy in-app notifications and reminders
In this article, we have provided you with the best guides and steps on how to delete your British Gas account successfully.
How To Delete British Gas Account
Follow the steps below are to cancel your account;
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database and to wipe all your information with them.
Use the comment box below, for your questions and contributions