We are one of the Maritimes leading Collision Repair Centre’s, located in beautiful Fredericton New Brunswick. We are a family-owned business that has been repairing vehicles since 1979.
We are I-CAR Aluminum Gold Class and Certified with Several Vehicle Brands
If you are an existing estimator/repair planner with at least 3 years of estimating experience, are a licensed red seal technician, with a keen eye for detail, we would be interested in talking to you.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Mitchell Connect and Audatex Estimating systems.
- Will provide exceptional customer experience while completing accurate Collision Repair plans for customer vehicles.
- Properly document estimates which we share with insurance companies.
- The Repair planner must handle Communication with Customers, Insurance companies at the adjuster and image desk level in a professional manner.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and plan work under own initiative, in a busy work environment.
- A minimum 3 years previous experience as a repair planner/estimator role.
- I-CAR Training in estimating, I-CAR Platinum Individual an asset.
- Prior estimating experience at a Collision Center or Appraisal Company.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the collision repair business.
- Experience with various insurance company procedures.
- Organized and detail-oriented, time sensitive and the ability to think on your feet.
- Sales-oriented and driven to generate collision repair business.
- Have a strong passion for people and understand the true value of exceptional customer experience.
- Thrive working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi task.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Legally authorized to work in Canada.
- Family Run locally owned New Brunswick business.
- Paid training and personal growth opportunities.
- Ongoing I-CAR and Industry training programs.
- Employee Celebrations, Birthdays, Work Anniversaries,
- Welcoming positive work environment.
- Casual Dress
- Extended health care
- Life Insurance
- Bonus plan
- Co pay RRSP Plan
- Lower cost of living in New Brunswick
- Safe place to live and raise a family.
- Monday to Friday work week.