The Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2022 is available for International Students is to pursue Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD, Post Doctoral, and Certificate Degree Programs. Recently, Canada approved the immigrant visa of 38,000 People worldwide.
Why You Should Study in Canada
Incredibly Canada posses a Great Future for students. It may lead to a career and a future in Canada, or better career. Canada has been consistently featuring among the top 5 countries with the best Higher Education Systems in the World. According to the Report of Survey 2021, Canada is One of the Best Countries when considering its business environment and citizenship-favourable nature. For More Details About Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2022 is given below.
Brief Description of Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
- University or Organization: Canada and Global Affairs Canada
- Level of study: A diploma, post-secondary or post-graduate certificate, or Master’s degree
- Scholarship Award: Fully funded for up to two years program (eligible expenses include: Return economy-class air travel to Canada, tuition, living expenses, ground transportation, book allowance, etc.)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Eligible Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Who can Apply For 2022 Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
To be eligible for Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada, candidates;
- Must not hold Canadian citizenship and must not have applied for permanent residency in Canada;
2. Must apply for admission to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
3. Should indicate their interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying;
4. Must not already be participating in a program funded by the Government of Canada;
5. May already be enrolled in a degree or diploma program at a college, technical or vocational institute, or university in Canada;
6. Must meet the entrance requirements for the proposed program of study at the time of submitting an application; and
7. Must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian institution (English or French).
How to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada
1. How to Apply: To be considered for a scholarship, candidate students must first apply for admission to an academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution of their choice. The Canadian institution is responsible for applying for the opportunity on behalf of the student.
2. Supporting Documents: The following documents must be uploaded and attached to the online application form in one of the following formats: Proof of citizenship/identity, Letter of intent from the institution, Conditional letter of acceptance, Academic plan of the proposed candidate, CV of the proposed candidate, Budget, and Privacy Notice Statement.
3. Admission Requirements: Students should consider applying to the Canadian institution well before the March 2020 deadline, so that the Canadian institution has sufficient time to prepare applications on their behalf.
4. Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in the language of instruction at a Canadian institution (English or French) before coming to Canada. Language requirements are determined by each Canadian institution.
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada in Canada Program
- Visa/study/work permit fees/travel related to the collection of bio-metrics
2. Economy-class airfare
3. Health insurance
4. Tuition fees and mandatory expenses for the academic program for up to 20 months
5. Living expenses such as accommodation, utilities, and food
6. Ground transportation expenses, including a public transportation pass
7. Books and supplies required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
“Meanwhile, let’s know if this post was helpful by Sharing your opinion on Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2022, using the comments box below and also remember to share the post on your various social media platforms”