Elizabeth Greenshields Scholarships For Young Artists 2022/2023 is currently available for young stars wo are pursuing their studies or in early stage of their career and wants to advance.
Brief History of Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation
The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation was founded in 1955 by a renowned Montreal attorney and amateur artist, Charles Glass Greenshields. Charles, Founded the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation as a private Canadian charity in honor of his mother Elizabeth.
Meanwhile, since its inception, over 2000 students and artists from 80 different countries have received financial aid from the foundation. That means your chances of approval for the scholarship should you apply, is high.
Please note that the scholarship is open throughout the year, there is no deadline for this scholarship opportunity.
Eligibility For Elizabeth Greenshields Scholarships For Young Artists
Candidates must be a citizen of any of these countries listed below;
Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo: Democratic Republic Congo: Republic Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, North Korea, South Kosovo UN1244 (*not recognized by majority of countries) Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau North Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Authority Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States of America Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
- There is no demand for geographic, citizenship, or residency requirement, the foundation grants are available to eligible applicants from around the world.
- To be eligible to apply, Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and may not be older than 41 years of age at the time of submitting their application for a first grant.
- The foundation allows Candidates who have previously received a grant to apply for further grants after the age of 41, provided that they continue to meet all other eligibility requirements.
- Applicants are expected to either be students or emerging artists at the early stage of their career. The Elizabeth Greenshields Grants are not intended as work or project grants for more experienced or mature artists.
How to Apply for the Elizabeth Greenshields Scholarships For Young Artists 2022/2023
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship successfully:
- Complete your applications and then submit them via the Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation online portal.
- You will need to provide the required details and also upload all the material and documentation required for the application.
- Then update your Personal Information with the right details as shown on your screen.
- A Proof of Identity that is, a Government-issued photo ID and proof of citizenship, current address, and date of birth will be required
- Update the institutions ( universities, colleges, and art) schools you attended with the degrees/diplomas obtained and the graduation date (or projected date).
- You will need to present a list of the exhibitions in which your work has been displayed during the previous five years or will be displayed in the next two years.
- Present the Images of six representative works produced in the two years immediately preceding the date of the application.
- Present evidence of Acceptance If you’re applying to further your art education or training, a proof of acceptance or enrollment from the institution where you intend to study or train.
- Applicants must present a Description of the proposed work, project, course of study, or training to be undertaken with a grant from The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation.
- An Artist Brief Statement in respect to the applicant’s previous and current work.
- The budget for the proposed work, project, course of study, or training is described in the applicant’s Artistic Proposal.
- A teacher’s Letter of Reference- A letter of reference or professor.
- All Applicants must possess a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Conversational French or English language is expected of the applicant.