Interested Applicants are invited to apply for Driving Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship. This Driving Jobs in USA is available to all professional drivers from all parts of the world.
Therefore, if you are having an intention of traveling to the United State to work as a driver you should consider reading this content till the end. we have provided you with all the information you need for the Driving Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
It it is important to let you know that there are very easy ways to get a job and even a free visa to the United State without paying anything whatsoever. Would you want to know how? If your answer is YES! Then, check out our next heading.
About Driving Jobs in USA
Drivers in the United State are very in high demand. You may ask if there are other occupations that need more labour, well the answer is a big YES!. The USCIS has made a conclusion on the need of getting foreign hands which are otherwise known as manpower to the United State, so the US economy would not be affected by the shortage of labour. Hence, to achieve this, visa sponsorship was introduced to realize this goal.
However, this program enables United State companies and employers to sponsor the immigration of a foreign worker to the United State. However, this program does not only apply to work only, as it allows relatives and spouse to sponsor their love ones.
Driving Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Driving Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship, is a program that permits divers to live and legally work in the United State without any restriction of any kind. This program also allows these employees to get a well-paying and decent job, a free work visa, accommodation, and personal comfort. Getting a driving job in the United State is easy as easy as ABC.
Similarly, you should be sure you are qualified for the job and that you meet the needed requirement for the job. Furthermore, to get a well-paying job in the United State, the Use of social media platforms would be very important. Hence, if you don’t use the internet too much, this is the right time to start using it.
How to Get a Driving Job in USA
There are certain driving jobs in the United State it all depends on the type of driving job you want to apply for. However, almost all of them have the same requirement which makes it easier for you. Hence, as an anticipating immigrant who wants to work in the United State, you have to meet the following to get a driving job in the United State
- first, you will have to pass your state’s regular driver’s license exam.
- Next, you will complete high school or the GED or you should have an equivalent.
- When that is done, you should start professional training.
- earn your CDL and other relevant endorsements.
- Set up a well-organized CV that any employer in the US world loves to see.
- Now, this is the time your social media, or rather the use of the internet will come into play. Make use of social media platforms that you are convinced it’s connected to United State companies or employers.
- Then, begin online job hunting, by searching for jobs online.
- When you find any, apply by uploading your CV and application letter on the company’s portal.
- Go through the Job description to ensure you match the company qualification.
- Wait for a call from the company, and if you are qualified for the job, you will be called for an online interview and your pay rate will be determined.
- Your employer will make a petition on your behalf to the USCIS for your sponsorship.
- If the petition is approved, you will be sent a job offer letter and also instruction to apply for a visa with the job offer letter in your name.
- These are simple steps you can undertake in getting a job in the United State.
Visa for Driving Jobs in USA
The US driving companies can use the H2B visa to hire foreign commercial drivers. This Visa program is designed to help US employers overcome the shortage of US workers who are not willing and able to perform non-agricultural labor. With this visa immigrants mostly, drivers can be easily sponsored to the United State.
H2B visa for Driving Jobs in USA
The H2B program allows US employers or US agents who meet the specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the United State to fill temporary non-ritual jobs. A US employer or US agent as described in the regulations must file form 1-129, petition for a non-immigrant worker on a prospective worker’s behalf.
H2B visa for driving jobs in the USA is a visa that is designed for non-agricultural jobs of which driving jobs are included. Hence, if you are a driver who just got a job offer and also instruction to apply for a visa, the right visa to apply for is an H2B visa.
IDP for Driving Jobs in USA
What is an IDP? An IDP (international driving permit) is a form of identification that many countries around the world recognize. It translated your identification into 10 languages and allows you to drive legally in a different country.
Hence, before you consider applying for a driving job in the United State, you should ensure you have gotten an IDP in your home country. Furthermore, if you intend to get IDP, you must do so in advance of your travel. The United States does not issue IDPs to foreign visitors.
Requirement for Driving Jobs in USA
Here are some needed requirements and skills you have to have as one intending to work in the United State:
- Traffic laws, DOT regulations, and driving knowledge.
- You have to be 21-year-old and above.
- You must have a legal and commercial driver’s license (CDL).
- Customer service.
- Stress management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good listing communication skills.
- Alertness and awareness.
- Pallet jack experience required; forklift experience.
- These and many more a driver must have in place before applying for a job.
Driving Companies in USA
Are you have issues getting a driving job in the US online because you don’t know some United State driving companies? Meanwhile, you have nothing to worry about, as we will be giving you a list of some driving companies in the United State. Below is a list of driving Companies in the United State that pays drivers well enough;
- B Hunt Transport Services.
- FedEx Corp.
- XPO Logistics
- YRC Worldwide.
- TFI International.
- Hub Group.
- S. Xpress Enterprise.
- Sala Inc.
- SIRVA Inc.
- Forward Air.
- Crete Carrier Corp.
- Lynden Inc.
- Quality Distribution.
- Day & Ross.
- PS Logistics.
- United Road Service.
- Western Express.
- USA Truck.
- A.M. Transport.
- Trimac Transportation.
- Black Horse Carriers.
- Eagle Express Lines.
- TMC Transportation.
- IMC Cos.
- Red Classic.
These and many more are listed as driving companies in the United State.
Salaries of Drivers in USA
The average salary of a driver in the United State is $27,300 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $25,000 per year while most experienced workers make up to $46,386 per year. Hence, the thought of working in the United State as a driver is not a bad idea at all.
Can a Driver get Sponsorship?
Yes. The application must not or at any time require sponsorship for an employment visa. This is because the company that took the responsibility of hiring him or her would fund the immigration process. Hence, giving the driver access to a free visa.
Does a Driver Need a Green Card to Get a Driving Job in USA?
No. Generally, the United Driving companies have the decision to bring a commercial truck driver on a temporary basis to fill short-term needs by sponsoring them on non-immigrant visas such as H2B or a permanent basis and sponsoring the drivers for a permanent resident.
How can a Driver Get a US Work Visa?
As a foreign worker who is hoping to work as a truck driver in the United State, you may be served best by applying for an H2B visa. According to drivers.com, this is the best visa option for drivers.